Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG
We Roast Coffee
Arena & Bratz-Lersch GbR
Kuno-Fischer Straße 15
Inhaber & Geschäftsführer:
Francis Bratz-Lersch & Antonino Arena
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Unsere E-Mail-Adresse finden Sie oben im Impressum.
Wir sind nicht bereit oder verpflichtet, an Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle teilzunehmen.
Haftung für Inhalte
Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen.
Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Haftung für Links
Unser Angebot enthält Links zu externen Websites Dritter, auf deren Inhalte wir keinen Einfluss haben. Deshalb können wir für diese fremden Inhalte auch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Für die Inhalte der verlinkten Seiten ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter oder Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Die verlinkten Seiten wurden zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung auf mögliche Rechtsverstöße überprüft. Rechtswidrige Inhalte waren zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung nicht erkennbar.
Eine permanente inhaltliche Kontrolle der verlinkten Seiten ist jedoch ohne konkrete Anhaltspunkte einer Rechtsverletzung nicht zumutbar. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Links umgehend entfernen.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet.
Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Klarna Bank AB and PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- On this website, we have integrated Klarna components. Klarna is an online payment service provider, which allows purchases on an account or a flexible installment payment. Klarna also offers other services, such as buyer protection and identity or creditworthiness checks.The operating company of Klarna is Klarna Bank AB, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Schweden.If the data subject selects the “purchase on account” or “installment purchase” during the ordering process in our online shop as a payment option, the data of the data subject is automatically transmitted to Klarna. By selecting one of these payment options, the data subject agrees to this transmission of personal data required for the processing of the invoice or installment purchase, or identity and creditworthiness checks.The personal data transmitted to Klarna is usually first name, surname, address, date of birth, sex, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number, as well as other data necessary for the processing of an invoice or installment purchase. The processing of the purchase contract also requires such personal data, which are in connection with the respective order. In particular, the exchange of payment information such as bank details, card number, date of validity and CVC code, cumulative number, item number, data on goods and services, prices and taxes, information on the previous purchase behavior or other details of the financial situation of the data subject.The purpose of the transmission of the data is, in particular, the identification check, payment administration, andfraud prevention. The controller shall provide Klarna with personal data, in particular, if a legitimate interest in the transmission exists. The personal data exchanged between Klarna and the data subject for the data processing shall be transmitted by Klarna to economic agencies. This transmission is intended for identity and creditworthiness checks.Klarna shall also pass on the personal data to affiliates (Klarna Group) and service providers or subcontractors as far as this is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations or to process the data in the order.Klarna collects and uses data and information on the previous payment behavior of the data subject as well as probability values for their behavior in the future (so-called scoring) in order to decide on the reasoning, implementation or termination of a contractual relationship. The calculation of scoring is carried out on the basis of scientifically-recognized mathematical-statistical methods.The data subject is able to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data at any time from Klarna. A revocation shall not have any effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted in accordance with (contractual) payment processing.The applicable data protection provisions of Klarna may be retrieved under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/policy/data/de_de/data_protection.pdf
- On this website, we have integrated components of PayPal. PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are processed via so-called PayPal accounts, which represent virtual private or business accounts. PayPal is also able to process virtual payments through credit cards when a user does not have a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an e-mail address, which is why there are no classic account numbers. PayPal makes it possible to trigger online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also accepts trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxemburg.If the data subject chooses “PayPal” as the payment option in the online shop during the ordering process, we automatically transmit the data of the data subject to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the data subject agrees to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing.The personal data transmitted to PayPal is usually first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number, or other data necessary for payment processing. The processing of the purchase contract also requires such personal data, which are in connection with the respective order.The transmission of the data is aimed at payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will transfer personal data to PayPal, in particular, if a legitimate interest in the transmission is given. The personal data exchanged between PayPal and the controller for the processing of the data will be transmitted by PayPal to economic credit agencies. This transmission is intended for identity and creditworthiness checks.PayPal will, if necessary, pass on personal data to affiliates and service providers or subcontractors to the extent that this is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations or for data to be processed in the order.The data subject has the possibility to revoke consent for the handling of personal data at any time from PayPal. A revocation shall not have any effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted in accordance with (contractual) payment processing.The applicable data protection provisions of PayPal may be retrieved under https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- FacebookFacebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA and is accessible here www.facebook.de. These separate social plugins are marked through one of the Facebook logos or through the ‘Facebook Social Plugin’. A list with the appearances and functions of the individual plugins is accessible here: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins. If you visit a site of our website which contains such a social plugin, your browser builds a direct connection to the servers of Facebook. The content of the social plugins will be transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser which integrates it into the website. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data Facebook collects with the social plugins and inform you accordingly to our level of knowledge: Due to the integration of the social plugins, Facebook is informed that you visited the relevant site of our website. This also happens, when you are not registered as a user of Facebook or when you are currently not logged in into your Facebook account. This information combined with your IP address is sent from your browser to a server of Facebook in the United States and saved. According to information by Facebook only the anonymised IP address is saved from not-registered users in Germany. If you are logged in into your Facebook account, Facebook can match the visit of our website directly to your account. Facebook obtains the information of your visit on our website independently from you interacting with the social plugin or not. When you interact with the social plugins, for example by clicking the Like-Button or by commenting, the corresponding information will be transmitted by your browser directly to Facebook and then saved. In addition, the information will be published and shown to your Facebook friends. Purpose and extent of the data collecting and further processing and usage of the data by Facebook as well as your corresponding rights and setting options for privacy security can be found in the privacy policies of Facebook at www.facebook.com/about/privacy. If you are a registered user of Facebook and you do not want Facebook to collect your data on our website and to connect it to your Facebook member information, you must log out your Facebook account before visiting our website. Additionally, it is possible to block the social plugins with add-ons for your browser such as Facebook Blocker webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker
- InstagramWe promote the service Instagram on our website. Instagram is a service of Instagram Inc. By means of the integrated “Insta” button on our page, Instagram receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Instagram, Instagram may assign the visit to our site to your Instagram account and link the data by this means. The data transmitted by clicking the “Insta” button is stored by Instagram. You can find more information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection, its processing and use, as well as your related rights and settings options for protecting your privacy in the Instagram data protection notice under https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.To prevent your visit to our site from being accessed by your Instagram account, you must log out of your Instagram account before visiting our site.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE STORE
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
We Roast Coffee Arena & Bratz-Lersch GbR, Kuno-Fischer-Str. 15, 14057 Berlin, Germany
Last updated: 01.01.2023
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.